Monday, July 18, 2016

Mayan Ruins in Tulum

I love challenges at scrapbookchallenges.com right now. So many of them are a block style, which is right up my alley.  I am a simple scrapbooker - the layers of embellishments that are so beautiful just aren't natural to me.  I can sometimes pull those off with scraplifts, but never on my own.  You will probably be seeing several of the scrapbook challenge sketches on my blog!


First one up is their sketch #488. I loved the strips of paper off to the side.  It gave me a chance to use some of the cute papers I bought for my Mexico scrapbook.  I would like to try some stitches on this layout - I have never done them before, but I think they would add a lot to the layout.  





SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. This is a great layout! Love the pop of yellow in the die cut behind your title. Be sure to check out Scrapbook Challenges in August. We will be having our Sizzlin' Summer '16 - a new sketch every day - Monday - Friday! You won't want to miss them! Thanks for playing along with us at SBC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures! Fantastic layout!

    ReplyDelete