Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Carnival Valor

We really enjoyed our cruise on the Valor.  Sometimes you hear that Carnival is the party ship, with the impression that it is low class.  Well, I either like low class or that impression is wrong:)  Our family really enjoyed the cruise and we are not big party people.  I'm sure there are higher class cruises, but for the price, we were super happy.

This layout shows the ship and where are rooms were.

Let's Scrap is having a great double layout sketch challenge this month.  I used their sketch for the basis of my layout.




3 comments:

  1. Great layout... Still waiting for my first cruise and I love looking at pics of everyone else's.. Thanks for sharing and playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. great page, perfect papers!! thank you for playing along at Let's Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, and the photo just make me want to go on a cruise. 2 degrees here in New Zealand today!. Thanks for joining us a Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete