Saturday, March 14, 2015

Old San Juan Walking Tour - Rest time!

As we worked our way through Old San Juan, we rested A LOT!  I loved this beautiful fountain that we happened upon!  We wandered to the Old San Juan Gate, which is one of the original entrances into Old San Juan from the 1500's.    This layout shows us resting by the fountain and then again by the gate area.

I found a neat Pi-Day challenge at A Cherry On Top.  I picked pecan as my pi(e).  This means I was supposed to make a layout that uses at least 3 colors.  It actually says "Go nuts!"  I also had to use at least 3 circles in honor of pie.  I picked brown, turquoise, and a pinkish orangish red for the colors.


I also used the layout for the March Rewind challenge at A Cherry on Top as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment